Kill la Kill RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing people in

2 posters

Go down

Bringing people in Empty Bringing people in

Post by Sora Mori Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:12 am

I'm actually surprised by the actual creation of this place as the series ended around a year now. Though I am all forward for roleplaying this. I think this place would be a good time to introduce ourselves. Sora Moi is not my name, but a original character that might be used if this place has actually movement. I have gone to a IRC which does have 1 - 2 people. However, I do wonder if this admin is here or not. 10 days is a long time on the internet.

Sora Mori

Back to top Go down

Bringing people in Empty Re: Bringing people in

Post by Ryuko-chan Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:14 pm

I apologize for my absence! I was in the hospital. I will be here much more often now that exams are almost over. This is my first ever time trying to create a forum. I have not a clue as to how to bring people in, but I have like 12k tumblr followers, so that's probably a good place to start. Thank you for joining!

I love KLK and felt like this needed to be made. Have fun and advertise the crap outta it!
Ryuko-chan
Ryuko-chan
Admin

https://killlakillrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mori Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:03 pm

I wanted to do something with KLK. However, from my personal experience, it's hard to find people who are willing to roleplay the anime. Might be good to start opening up a search for people.

Sora Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum